It’s important to ensure that your business is achieving its full potential. Your team’s ability to coordinate and communicate effectively is essential for helping maximize its agility and effectiveness while reducing costs. With the right tools in place, you can create custom solutions for your teams to help them solve the most challenging problems in less time.
Airtable is a cloud collaboration platform that provides the power of a database to streamline just about any process, workflow, or project, allowing teams of any size to create a single source of truth and easily build their own powerful, custom apps without having to learn to write code.
Airtable offers a wide variety of templates to help your teams be their best. Here are a few examples of how they can help your company:
1. Project Tracker: Airtable’s customizable Project Tracker template connects every element of your projects, including budgeting, tasks, stakeholders, assets, and timelines. It can be used to categorize tasks, create assignments, easily access important information, and create due dates and timeline estimates for the completion of projects.
2. Customer Relationship Management (CRM): No matter what industry you’re in, Airtable has the right Customer Relationship Management software for your business’s needs. Its easily customized, versatile, and scalable solutions include CRM for sales, business development, customer development, fundraising, and even personal use, allowing users to manage a wide variety of important strategic relationships in an easy-to-use graphical format.
3. Content Calendar: Airtable’s Content Calendar template makes scheduling content easy by allowing content creation teams to easily coordinate activities and monitor projects. With everything in one place, the entire content production process is streamlined, while integrated apps like Publish allow users to schedule social media posts and other content with a click.
4. Inventory Management: Thanks to Airtable’s specialized Office Inventory Management template, you’ll never run out of copy paper or coffee again – its straightforward grid view allows you to track where supplies are from, when they’ve been ordered, and how much they cost. A restock request form also allows colleagues to let you know when supplies are needed.
5. Event Planning: Even on a small scale, event planning can be challenging given the number of moving parts. From an annual conference to an office retirement party, Airtable’s Event Planning template can help by allowing users to integrate outside apps and programs such as Eventbrite and Dropbox to pull in information and graphics. The templates allow users to organize events, create budgets, share information, and connect with attendees and organizers before and after the event. Because event planners are often on the go, the data and real-time metrics are also accessible on any device no matter where you are.
No matter what kind of business you have, Airtable has solutions to streamline your processes. Our team has extensive experience with Airtable and can help your business integrate Airtable solutions to meet your unique needs. Have questions or want to learn more about how Global PMO Partners can help? Schedule a scoping call with our team today!